Our pension is located near E578 European road at Csíkkarcfalva / Cârþa, in Szeklerland - Transylvania. Is 23 km far north from county seat town Csíkszereda. For a long time the village was the centre of Upper Csík (Felcsík / Ciucul de Sus), once it was district residence as well. Administratively, it forms one community with Csíkszenttamás / Tomeºti and Jenõfalva / Ineu, of which number of inhabitants was 5,785 in 1992 (except 20 Romanians and 29 Gypsies they were all Magyars). The community centre, Csíkkarcfalva / Cârþa has 1,291 inhabitants. Primordial place of interest here is the Csíkkarcfalva / Cârþa Roman Catholic church-fortress.
Who up szertne to look for us it is needed for left on Dánfalva northern part, at the railway barrier let him bend (from Csíkszereda). Csíkkarcfalvának railway stop is, in this manner if somebody would love with a train to visit, can get away in this manner easily. Destroyed Ábránfalva melted into the village's border in the 17. century because of a Tatars és Tótfalva területe.
Our village the Magyaros roof lies on Felcsík relatively space place (782 m) in his bottom. The felcsíki was the member of an alpine possession community called Hatfalu snow-capped mountain. Várbükke name on place the traces of an old castle believes the tradition. The residents know about his ironstones. His small rampart lumberyard than anything else lived in place in 1898 it was inserted into the gazetteer.
Felcsík most considerable and most beautiful fortress church, Csíkkarcfalva and Csíkjenõfalva common church are Roman Catholic castle churches. The fortress church on a rock hill visible (735 m). The 15. was built on Nagyboldogasszony respect in a hundred, a Gothic style. It is surrounded by eight metres of tall castle wall, on the inner side of which a chin was built of the tree soundly, machicolation. A church may have been with a Romanesque on the church's place early. The gate tower (belfry) and building the castle walls upon the turning of the 15-16. century can be done. A new ship is built in 1796 and only the sanctuary remains in his original Gothic style.
The tower squat, two were storey originally. The castle wall is his integral part all the time. His today's exterior baroque and from 1720 truth, it was raised at this time. He surrounds the original Gothic tower actually. The watch-tower played his role as the integral part of the castle wall. We get in to the fortress church's yard under the gate tower supplied with the crenellated shield wall.
The forming of the protective corridor of the castle walls is single on Székely land. The embrasures of the castle wall with few exceptions complex, with wide blastoff angles supplied with two-three closets. Orbán Balázs on the western side of the castle an the second saw the residues of a defensive ring.
The chalice a late Gothic font with shaped, artistic development was being made in the second party of the 15. century. The stone framework of the old, stone order of arch Gothic sacristy door with an arc sliced off, which raises the overall picture now, was revealed in the course of the 1958. yearly correction. From the former redevelopment Némethy József a canon reports to Aranka György in 1802, aligning the waifs.
The Gothic sanctuary may have been being built around 1444, this the church's oldest part. One of the corbels depict a male head with a bearded, braided hair without mustache, with a round hat (seems a carving with a French style).
More old gravestones are visible around the church. On the south side leading to the church beautiful baroque Mária a sculpture stands. the church's north side the millenium age planted more piece it is surrounded by a pinewood. One are the church castles for Szeklerland ancient monuments kept in good repair the best. The parish's values: two gilded silver chalices (from 1540 and 1750), a Gothic monstrance. According to the tradition one of the chalices Báthori Endre may have been a cardinal's, who the neighbourhood szentdomokosi in a forest murdered; this got to Gyulafehérvár since then.